Quick Post

Monday More Normal

Monday More Normal
  • at our grocery store.
    We had to run an errand in Freiburg so stopped for more groceries.

Only limits were on pasta, rice, eggs, frozen potatoes and frozen veggies.
    Slim pickings on frozen veg. but everything else was fairly stocked.
    There was toilet paper and I imagine a limit but didn't look as we have plenty.

I hope all are well.

• Starting to feel better here.  Have just plain been off all winter.  This last bout seems to be gastro'

-intestinal so I am not worried about THE virus.  Still wonder where I picked it up.  The rough part is Whisper is sick again.  Well, not sick but off.  Yesterday and today she did not greet me, she was laying down. Got up and would not eat or drink.  Yesterday I put her right out and within an hour and a half she was fine.  Today  I put her out in the paddock and she is more or less sulking but still not eating.  I put a winter blanket on her because it is snowing...will have to change it out soon.  She still will neither eat nor drink, but she is brighter acting.  It happened three weeks ago and four weeks before that.  I am wondering if it is related to hormones?  She never shows heat signs but will stand for anything anytime as evidenced by a gelding who had a very brief stay here.  Just keeping track of her and being thankful that I have two horse vets I trust.

Hope everyone is well.