Well I have the creeping crud again.  No, not CV-19, I know this one well.  Should be interesting over the next few weeks.

Raven (founder pony) has yet another issue.  She seems to have picked up a bug and was really sick.  Nice expensive Vet bill and 36 hours of care, multiple IV bags,  treatments, etc... Now we're both a mess.  Jmebear is exhausted and I'm slowly getting worse.  

Shouldn't have been outside, but was going stir crazy inside.  So cleaned some stalls, and fed everyone.  Seems like everything is twice as hard.

Did a rather sloppy job of tailoring my yard jacket.  Actually looks decent, as long as no one looks too closely.  Gave me something to do anyway.

Seems Governor Space Cadet has decided to impose 'Stay-at-home-or-face-charges' on all of California.  I called the Sheriffs offices in Shasta and Trinity counties and both said not  to worry about it.  I'll call the CHP in the morning just to be sure.  Hopefully the creeping crud won't shut me down.  If it does, the whole discussion is academic because I won't be going anywhere.

Connie, I had to install an ad blocker.  It works very well here.  So far 5 ads blocked since I logged on.  It's called Fair AdBlocker.

Well, I hope everyone is okay, safe, and well.