Quick Post

Monday musings

Monday musings
  • I am the last person to decide the proper terms of tack.
    Even western people call the same piece of equipment by different terms.

Particular words here have been considered non PC for many years, profanity and other expletives.
    Some words of course have multiple meanings.
    We just muddle through.

Meeting today and turnouts swapped.
    I told Sarcee when I let her out this morning to be back at 2pm with Tonto in tow.
    When I pulled up at 2:15 they were waiting. In they went and the boys went out for the remainder of the afternoon.

I need to get baths done and round pen useable tomorrow. Still hoping it won't rain more.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

• With all the mud and rain, my poop containers were full.  Cal likes to use  the  contents for fill on a bank by the house...He emptied the wheelbarrows and I kept refilling them...it had been two or three days since I had done stalls., yes, I know, shame on me.  Made Bella go outside so I could do her stall easier.  How she did ram and tear around.  Opened the gate to the barn to get a wheel barrow out and she came charging in , got in her stall, turned to face me and gave me that "I am where I belong, it is not nice out there" look.  I made her go back out.  Silly girl.  Whisper only came out of her stall and went into the feed stall to make sure the feed tubs were truly empty and the feed cans were on the floor...also that I had  actually emptied all the  feed bags.  I need to bring some over here to the house.  They make great garbage bags.  I always need one or two in the barn for baling twine, too.

Still too dark here  to go feed and clean stalls.  

Got a notice that my hard case cover for my new phone should be here today.  Sadly, it fell out of my jacket pocket the other night and the back of the case is pretty messed up.  At least it still works.  Maybe I should go back to a flip phone?  I do like the fact I can do Messenger on the new phone, however.

Have a great day, all.