Quick Post

Sunday fun day

Sunday fun day
  • Well, yesterday was the fun day.
    B and I went for a ride with R&C.
    B took Jet. She wanted a lazy ride. I took Tex.
    The boys did awesome. I don't think anyone realizes that Tex goes bit-less
    He has turned out so wonderful.

It was a perfect day. C had planned for a surprise bday celebration for one of our riding friends.
    Friend ended up not coming but we enjoyed a delicious lunch.
    After lunch B, C and I went for another ride. Like old times. Everyone is so busy we don't get to ride together like we used to.

Moving a bit slow so not sure what the plan is today.

I hope everyone was a fun day!
  • Went to my oldest son's today and had a wonderful birthday celebration for my oldest grandson.  My daughter-in- law, wonderful woman, has a great family and I enjoy seeing them  A great time.

I had an invasion of black with yellow stripes bees.  Located the point they were trying to nest in and got bee spray and seem to have gotten them discouraged from living in my house.  Sadly, Thursday and Friday mornings I woke up with one in my bed.  Once bitten Friday, twice bitten Thursday.  Did I forget to say I really do not like bees?  Have only seen one inside since.  Last night one was kind of staggering across the floor.  Squished him.  

I plan on looking at cell phones tomorrow.  I like my phone but not my plan.  The guy in the store said I can keep my phone and just buy a sim card for it and it will work.  I may do that but  them thar  phones with smartz look like fun.  Mostly so I can messenger away from home and/or take some decent pictures.  I will try to find a salesperson that knows something.  

Hope Face is having a great time on his camping trip.

Hope Durango gramma is settling in in her new home.