Quick Post

Frontier Friday

Frontier Friday
  • Festivities begin tomorrow.
    Activities in the park, Parade, BBQ, Rodeo and street dance.

I am working my elective Saturday. Two in a row but then I am off the hook until October.
    And we are having a big sale also.

We are going to a neighboring gigantic fish fry.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

• Looking forward to long weekend. Lowe's and Tractor Supply trip, need feed. Camper hunting either today or Monday. Supposed to have new range delivered today but they never called yesterday to give us a ballpark time, so I have my doubts. It was supposed to be delivered a week ago yesterday.

• Got a beautiful cool day yesterday.  Very thankful for that.  We are supposed to go back up by Monday and have heat warnings.  At least we got rain.

Got another call from the Dr's office, this nurse is really great, and they are setting me up for PT right away.  They even managed to fix it so I get the gal I really like.  She has changed places of employment so I will have to travel a bit farther, but I think she is worth it.  I am comfortable with her and she will help me with other issues that I have and give me things to do to help myself at home.

Still not feeling 100% but getting better gradually.  What ever I had really hit me hard.

Might go to a meet and greet to see a gal who is running for reelection.  I hope she wins. She is so much better than the guy who is running against her. At least in my opinion.

I need to get energy and move things in his truck body.  it is in my barnyard and if things are moved to the back, there is room for a round bale in the front and that will help keep it dry.  The open side is away from prevailing winds.  The girls are not holding weight and prefer hay to pasture so I know that grass isn't giving them what they need.    Have upped their oats.  Might just have fecal cultures done and see if they need worming again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.