Quick Post

Thursday time flies

Thursday time flies
  • Is It Thursday again? It looks to be another long volunteer day.
    But many friends will make the day fly by.

Wednesday's plan got stopped by rain. We got a half inch that we desperately needed.
    The freezer did get defrosted. And some gravel on the road got leveled before the rain came to settle it.
    My BIL bought a dump truck and he loves to bring us load when he has spare time.
    Very nice but funds get shifted to gravel instead of planned expenditures.

I hope everyone's Thursday flies by on to a great weekend!

• My work week is complete. I spent T-W on Long Island. Pretty good visit. Today was okay. ugh. forgot to get my trip report done. *smacks self in head*

I really want to go to NJ tomorrow, plus the Barn Manager has some sadness and wants friends around. Money just isn't there but I may go anyway. I'm thinking it's going to rain. That would be yucky. Crazy I'm in my pajamas ready to sleep and I'm not sure if I'm going tomorrow or not. I guess I"ll sleep on it.

Hopefully I'll get more sleep than last night. That boy dog paced for quite a while about 2am. Finally it occurred to me he may need a quick potty break. He never whines or makes any sounds. I took him, then her, then gave them each a cookie and sent them back to bed. Then I was wide awake and they were snoring. Like kids.

I hope today was a good day for everyone.