Quick Post

Monday no more

Monday no more
  • Wind!
    It is going to be perfect weather.
    Sunny and 80*with CALM winds.
    I have a Resource meeting this morning.
    Company all left yesterday afternoon. So my planned quiche for this morning will have to be enjoyed by the Resource team.

We had an excellent relaxing time with company.
    They did leave early because one couple recently put their house on the market and after they arrived got calls about showings.
    they wanted to make sure they got home in time to appropriate spiffing.

The other is the wife of Pilot's long deceased co-pilot. She had an appointment for late this morning. She decided not having to rush from here was a good idea.
    They are all coming back again soon.

Everyone have a marvelous Monday!

• You're such a great hostess. and person.

Connie, hoping the boy can focus on budgeting and stop overspending. The smoking really needs to go. He's hoping to quit. That's a high dollar habit up here, especially. Heck, I paid about $3.06 for gas today. ugh.

I got a call with a probably job offer in DC. I'm excited about it. I'm so ready to get the sam hill out of here.

I got to go help feed today. Filled hay bags,, which reminded me of being in TX helping DaneHaven. (I've gotten better)

Been a long monday. Hope we continue to get sunshine!!

• this is Tuesday and once again it is almost 70 out.  The mares have been out all day as they were yesterday.  Will be thankful when Tom gets his pasture fence fixed so he can come and do mine.  He got the lane almost fixed and I walked the pasture fenceline...bought more posts today.  We will need them.

Hunter, the DC  job will be at least the same or preferably  a better pay rate?  Gotta think of retirement but also need to think of sanity.  

I like having the girls out but Wednesday we are due for rain and cooler temps so they might just have to stay inside.

• Hunter, Gas is 3.79 at the cheap stations here.  But that has a good deal to do with our hungry Chairman and his Politburo.  Speaking of the Politburo, the latest is that the Church will no longer allowed to council against homosexuality or anything else on the LGBT agenda.  Book Stores are not allowed to sell books on the subject either.  It's currently in the Assembly and is assured of passing the senate and Chairman's signature.  Ah, Soviet California.  Does it get any better?

Let the kids out to play today.  Since Breezy lost a shoe yesterday, she's confined to the small paddock.  The Farrier is supposed to be here day after tomorrow.

I decided not to chance a citation and will have the trailer in Flournoy trucked over to Fawn Lodge on a commercial hauler.  It'll cost more than I would like to spend, but such is life.  A citation would cost a lot more.  As desperate as this state is for money, I'm not taking the chance.  So, the old Imperial is going to Fawn Lodge in style.  The container here at the Walking bear will follow on the same truck hopefully  early next week.