Quick Post

Springy Saturday

Springy Saturday
  • A couple 80 degree days has popped everything into Spring.
    Yesterday I spent the day trying to recover from my tiredness
    I did not sleep Thursday night. My mind would not shut down. even with the melatonin.

Did a bit of watering and some cook prep for the week. I still need to make a dessert for tomorrow.
    Sis is having us and some friends over for dinner. I am doing the refrigerator eclair dessert and brussel sprouts.

Tonto is desperately needing a bath and today it needs to happen.
    We should ride but may wait to do it tomorrow morning.

Sad about your friend Stude and your property troubles.
    Had a crazy neighbor at DaneHaven. By the time she was gone I had already moved on.

Bad news from Farrier friend. They have decided to move his wife to hospice care.
    I am hoping he will come by Wednesday.
    Tex has to be trimmed. I know Farrier needs the cash so i have left it for him to do.

I hope everyone has a super Saturday!

• Just got back from NJ. Got to get on a horse yesterday and helped out a whole lot in other ways. That's what its all about. Just being there is wonderful.

I'm going to try to wind down early tonight. Being here stresses me out now. Never really has seemed much like my house, even less now. Be glad when it's sold. Windows are installed. Trim needs to be painted on some. Ah well. Boy should be out by April 1st. yay for him