Quick Post

Saturday sunshine so far!

Saturday sunshine so far!
  • We missed the snow. Connie got ours. So sorry you're dealing with that.
    The septic tank is in, will be finished Monday. The bathroom vanity top is due to arrive any minute. I still need to wash glue off of sheetrock. I don't think it will be too bad. The rest of the wallpaper came off easily.

I'm missing NJ but was hesitant to go with the storm. I might take a day or two off and go during the week. It's only 3hrs to get there. Or is it 4? I think it's 3.

Nice being the only one up so far but it's after 8:30. I've been up, had breakfast, took dogs out, made coffee, showered, dressed. Incredible for a day off. I might need to check to see if anyone else is alive. Nah... too peaceful. :)

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are! (and the horses aren't too muddy)
  • LOL  Hunter your description of your morning reminds my of the morning  6  S's in boot camp  

Sun shining brightly today but it is only in the 30's.     We might all have to go and help Connie dig out.

Yea,  it sounds like maybe we all should be in Texas for a vacation.   LOL.......

• hahahaha! TMI, man! TMI!

• Oh but YES on Texas!