Quick Post

Sunday Sale

Sunday Sale
  • We went out to breakfast and then stayed at the hotel for the 4H tack sale.  Mostly used tack but every item marked and decent prices.  Got myself a new to me cowboy hat with the original price tag in it so it might even be new, it fits, that is the good thing.  I even got a used troxel helmet in case I feel the need to protect the old skull.  Got Whisper a nice pair of LEATHER tendon boots and a pair of velcro ones.  Stall bandages, polo bandages, blanket straps, Cal got a saddle pad.  Asked why and he said it is for the dog....how thoughtful.  It was a well attended sale.  Glad that we went.  I rather wanted a helmet, I def. wanted the leather tendon boots, and the velcro ones should be nice.  Oh, got her a summer sheet for $10 and a brand new over the door feed tub.  Got to visit with horse people and had a really pleasant time. 

Oh, Cal got a pair of lime green hind shin boots for Whisper, not sure why, but he was thinking of her.  He is the one that got the polo bandages...camo at that.

Sun is shining.  most of last night's snow is gone.  A good day off tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Oh, Whisper can be bribed now to stay outside if it is nice out and I give her plenty of second cut grass hay.  At least this prevents the panic attacks and I can just give her a bit less in the stall.

Happy Birthday Colorado Girl...I know that is not your name here but I don't remember your name here.

• Yes it is AppyLady  Day!

I am dreading moving the tack to the new trailer.

There is enough for a tack sale.

We finished installing the kitchen light fixtures at the cabin.

Tomorrow looks promising weather wise so we will do trim work on front porch.

We have guests coming next week.

Everyone have a relaxing evening.