Quick Post

Friday Sneak

Friday Sneak
  • Will sneak out of work early today, always do on Friday's. :-)  Son from VA and family coming for a long weekend. We will be do a combined birthday for the 2 and 5 year old grandkids on Sunday. Kinsley will be happy to see HER horse Fancy. Monday is not a holiday for me, but I am taking it off. Kids will leave that morning and I need a break from work.

A contractor we had at work quit and I had dumped a lot of my stuff on him. What I dumped is now back on me plus some. 

• Wonder if he quit because of all the work that got dumped on him. :) (or the fact that he wasn't capable of handling it)

It was rainy here. Blah. BRIGHT SUNSHINE TODAY!!!

• He was hired as a tech writer and his typical week he spent 20% as a tech writer and 80% doing other things. He didn't like the other things. So that did play into it. The big factor, $$$. He is getting a lot more where he is going and it is two blocks from his kid's daycare.

• well, it might be a burden on you Face, but the move seems to be a blessing to the fellow who left.  I used to do technical writing myself.  Not an easy job.