Quick Post

Thursday

Thursday
  • debating whether to go to NJ or not. Just had shocks put on my car and I do need to do some work here. On the other hand it's a 4 day weekend for me.

I hope all is well in your world, wherever you are.
  • Not doing NJ this weekend. Maybe I can work on the bathroom walls.

• Broke my pathetic little bank putting a new carb on my truck and it really helped.  However it didn't solve the problems.  Now the truck is backfiring a bit.  Not sure what the issue is but seems to me a major tuneup is due, along with replacing the ignition parts with an electronic module in the distributor.  However that will have to wait because of the shattered piggy.

Poor Breezy, she saw me come out front and ran up to the gate whinnying.  I thought she wanted to go back to her hay from this morning.  So I haltered her and took her out of the small paddock towards the barn.  She checked at the gate and looked back at the big paddock.  Hence, we got our messages mixed.  Ah well, she went back to the barn anyway.  Breezy was quite content when she got a few cookies and a full box of hay.

Socks, on the other-hand, was very upset at 'Momma' going back to the barn without him.  He ran back and forth along the fence calling to her.  Breezy answered him and the third time there was an edge to it.  Socks quieted down after that.  I was cleaning Breezy's stall and chuckling at 'herd dynamics' whilst this was going on.  When finished, I retrieved Socks and he very happily dug into his box of hay, happy and content.  The pony boys came in an hour later.  Everyone is now tucked in with hay and bucket all of them happy and content.  Life is good in the barn tonight.

Tomorrow looks to be a rather busy day and I have to get up early.  I hope everyone around here has a great Friday and weekend!