Quick Post

Monday maybe

Monday maybe
  • now we are done with winter?
    The last two nights have gotten down to 26*!

V stop by yesterday to drop the last of her boxes.
    She spent the afternoon talking art with Pilot. They both paint.
    A welcome distraction for her.

Connie - yes is an oil problem with chainsaw. But why?
    It is a fairly new Stihl. The oiler doesn't seem to be keeping up.
    Pilot keeps adjusting it but doesn't seem to get better.
    Hate to have to buy another.

FB friends I guess I don't have that many. And none from high school.
    And I don't really post much.

It's a new week and Spring is almost here.
    Everyone have a great day!
  • There is an adjustment screw for the oiler.  Cal says maybe take it back for an adjustment?  I am sure a rebuild/repair is cheaper than a new one. He said there probably is a small strainer that sits in there that might need to be unplugged.  Generally, turning the oiler up helps.  He said to clean the filter/strainer with gas and it should help.  Not easy trying to translate suggestions but I hope this helps.

Rain yesterday.  Snow flakes this morning but now blue sky. Put Whisper out so she could enjoy the nicer day.

Made Chicken Alfredo yesterday.  Served it with home made zoodles.  No wheat that way.

• Good thoughts for V. Put a sketchbook in her hands.

I had a dream about one of the characters in my "novel". I think she was telling me there's more story there. Looking forward to carving out writing time.

When I go to NJ we call it a day at 4:30 so I could make some time then but I'm usually bushed. This is a 4 day weekend. Trying to figure out how to stay as long as possible. Around the weather, of course. Not sure about the cost of staying on base for multiple days. There's another place we've been that's about half the price.

Connie I hope you don't get too much of the cold stuff. Looks like it's going to be coming your way.