Quick Post

Shut down Monday - here we go

Shut down Monday - here we go
  • I hope this doesn't last too long. Went in and signed papers.
    There's an event in Liberty Hill TX, Natural Lifemanship. Sounds good. I'm trying to figure out what training would work best for me. It's 2 days for the first level. I think the site is naturallifemanship.com , yes that's it.
    I'm going to do some Reiki classes, too. I think I can get Level1 and Level2 done while on "vacation". I was just messaging the lady who teaches it.
    Anywho, I'm going to try to decide on the Natural Lifemanship training. It looks fantastic, though. And incorporates horses in most instances.
    I guess that's it. Might make cookies. Not sure. Ooooh. I have chocolate ice cream in the freezer! And chocolate syrup in the fridge, and whipped cream! I might want to get some exercise. lol
    I hope the day is wonderful where you are. It's overcast but not raining. 100% chance tomorrow. blah. I want to burn some sticks.
  • Okay, I guess I drove in, signed paperwork, drove home for nothing. :) Lampasas TX is another location for the Natural Lifemanship training.

• Both Liberty Hill and Lampasas are about 2 hours