All you easterners must be shivering too much to type eh?  Not bad today.  Thirties in the morning and warmed up into the upper sixties when I left for Fawn Lodge.  Picked up a nice looking Bosch washer at the consignment store in Redding and continued on.  Got to Fawn Lodge without any issues.  Bit of rain (funny how there was 0 chance of it today?).  Annie, Sheila and I had a potty break.  No water in the house though.  So I went out and turned on the pump.  Instant water.  Small problem though.  WAY too much water!  Seems George closed the valve to the tank.  Thanks for the note George!   Danged kids (he's pushing forty)!  I done tole 'im and tole 'im and he's STILL ig'nerent!  Got that straightened out and watered my plants.  Then went to get my mail.  Postmaster got after me for not picking up often enough.  Oi... once every six weeks... what's wrong with that?

Went back up to the Lodge and got Bess ready to go.  Tow bar, check.  Chain, check.  Lights... um... (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle on the plug) ah, check.  Tires aired up to forty pounds, check.  Ready to go.  Loaded up the girls and away we went!  About two hundred feet to the first turn in the driveway and Bess ran her wheel all the way to the left and bound up.  Dagnabbit!  Got out and straightened her up and off we went again to the next turn and she tried it again.  However, I knew what she was up to and whipped the steering wheel back and forth a few times and she straightened out.  Stopped to lock the gate and bound Bess' steering wheel.  Problems solved, for the most part.  The old gal towed beautifully for the most part, complained bitterly every time I turned though.  So we went straight home without any of my planned stops.  Unfortunately that means I have to go out tomorrow for feed, errands, etc.

Got home and unloaded the washer (dang that thing is big).  Got it in the washroom (should say squeezed it in, shoehorned it in, etc...) and.... it doesn't work.  Shuts down every time it attempts to run the pump.  So I have to call the Consignment store.  Bitterly disappointed on that.  Oh well.  Now I have to figure out how to empty the water and get the towels out of it.  This washer is a front-loader and is locked.  Great.

Ah well, the rest of the day wasn't too very bad.

Hope everyone else had a great day!  Don't slip on the ice out there.  We get our turn tomorrow night as the snow level is to drop down to 1000' and we are at 1800'.

Happy Weekend to all!  And to all a good night!