Quick Post

Saturday Sweetness

Saturday Sweetness
  • Started doing Whisper up again, per vet's instructions.  Some heat in her ankle when was doing her up.  Today, got her trimmed, let her pace the barnyard a bit and then rode her later.  She was perfect.  No bad steps.  When I reset her, the ankle heat was gone but she did ooze on the bandage overnight.  Clean bandage today.  Sent pictures and info to vet.  Would really like to put her back on antibiotics, but, will see what the vet says.  She has such super manners.  Stood for saddling and bridling and rode like it was an every day happening.  

Sounds like Hunter is headed for long days in the Virgin Islands.  Can only pray for the best for her.  I know she will give her all.

Church in the morning!

• thanks so much Connie. Yep, I leave out tomorrow to Atlanta then Tuesday to SCVI.

I miss the horses so much. Wow I love that breed and really miss Zag. ugh. I fall in love with them all.

I got a text that boy ate all the supper Jeff cooked for them. Wow. Progress. lol

I've got to get my stuff packed for the 3rd time. I've moved every couple of days. Craziness. It took until about 4 to get our orders and everyone was on edge until then. Some to PR, some to FL, some to AUSTIN!! Anyway, I've got a down day in Atlanta. I might visit with a friend of mine there. That would be great.

Not sure if I can get on here in St. Croix or not but I think I can do fb on my phone.

I sure hope everyone's doing well. I do miss this place when I can't get on. I can say stuff here that has no business on fb. LOL Take care all! (even lurkers)

• Hope you have a great trip Hunter!  Be careful and stay safe (liike you need to be told)!