I'm here in Denver. Nice visiting my sister and her family. The two cousins are getting along very well. No surprise, they're both great guys. There's another cousin I do want to see (my nephew) but he's a bit of a rebel and has been disrespectful to his mom. I can't take that. We've talked about meeting him for a meal somewhere on neutral territory. My sister hasn't seen/heard from him in some time. Tomorrow I head out towards AppyLady's. Looking forward to that. I did pack my helmet in case we ride and there isn't one. I feel nekid without it. :)

Chatter is having some strange feelings that he's convinced is panic/anxiety attacks. I'm not buying it. I wish I was there with him today, especially because he's going to an airshow and there's a C5 there. :) He has a dr apt tomorrow, though it's a dermatologist. At least he will be in the area and hopefully will report these little episodes.

We're going to go to brunch at a Greek place. I'm going to get ready here soon. I hope your day is as sun-filled as mine. btw, the altitude definitely takes some getting used to! I felt jet-lagged for a day and a half. Later!!!