Quick Post

Monday mosey

Monday mosey
  • We got 3-1/4 inches of rain! Hopefully the pastures will be good going into winter.
    It was looking a little iffy.

Pilot had to walk home from Ever After this morning.
    He was in a hurry to get to Freiburg and didn't want to wait a few minutes for me to go with to feed cattle.
    He got his truck stuck. I was going to suggest he take my truck with 4 wheel drive but he was in a rush.
    I had gone out to take care of horses and left my phone in the house.

We got to Fredburg and did his errand and got gas and groceries.

I hope everyone had a good Monday!

• How far of a walk is that?  So glad you got rain!!!

I worked part of the day, then picked up the guy from the hospital. He had pain so he went back in overnight. All is well.

Connie, I hope all is well with you.

It would be nice to know we are all well and happy. Life is good, it's just not easy.

• Thank you, Hunter.  Yesterday's last minute tests did not show anything of concern to the radiologist...at least not that was mentioned to me.  He said I should go on antibiotics and I told him my dr. had already put me on them.  Back Thursday for the other ultrasound and a visit with my doctor.  I like her.

Antique week is next week and Cal is already getting a bit grumpy.  Always does this time of year.  A man is supposed to get back in touch with us for a walk through of the house since he seems to be interested in buying it..  Sure hope he follows through.  Oddly, two of his lady friend's exes are tenants in the house.  If he buys I wonder if he will evict them?

Whisper still is not wanting to go out by herself.  With a fly sheet on and her halter she is a bit better.  She is great if you put a lead on her and go with her, or just leave her loose and hang around.

Nice and cool here this morning.  I have a feeling we will probably get our monsoons next week...so often they come when antique week is here.  The people still come but it is not a fun time trying to display items and keep them dry.

Enjoy Colorado, Hunter.  My dream vacation would be to go to Bear Hollow (or is it Creek) and ride with Shirley.

• My dream vacation lately would be a week at Kentucky Horse Park when the Carriage Association of America is holding the National Day of Driving there.  Not anytime soon I'm afraid.