Quick Post

Friday frying

Friday frying
  • Forecast is for blazing hot!

What a crazy week so far. Including on Wednesday our only free day of the week.
    The neighbors bull decided to show up while we were feeding our cattle.
    Luckily ours are trained to go in the pens for feed. so I quickly penned ours.
    Then we spent the whole day trying to wrangle the bull out and repair the fence he tore up.

We are headed to Cowie's this morning. I thought we were going to work on interior fire block.
    But my co-coordinator said Shirlene asked about doing roof joists. Ugh. I am not sure I feel that strong today.
    Lunch is roast beef sandwiches, chips and apple pie.

Shirlene was suppose to have her other hand surgery Wednesday morning but it was cancelled due to another patient needing special care.

Tomorrow morning is a ride at R&C's. I asked B to go so we could take both Tex and Sarcee but she declined due to other plans.
    So I guess it will be Sarcee so I can keep her legged up for the girls to ride when MaderChica comes next month.

Everyone have a pleasant day.
    Off I go......

• I woke up in Long Island, did some work and then drove for...4 maybe 5 hrs through traffic. ugh

Got home, did laundry then the THREE OF US (woo hoo!) went out to dinner. They get along better now that Jeff is facing open heart surgery.

I'm tired but wanted to say howdy. Not sure what the weekend holds. I need to buy Colorado plane tickets. I wanted to be sure the boy can get off work and the surgery isn't happening immediately. So.... I think the 9th is the day. Maybe I should tell my boss. :)