Quick Post

Friday - Fweehaa!

Friday - Fweehaa!
  • Fweehaa is a perfectly reasonable word that can be spoken as a sound at any decible....and it starts with F. It's an F-word, if you will. As is Friday. Fweehaa!

Nothing's happened between last night's post and this one except I slept pretty well, once I woke at 1am and moved to the couch.

Hey. Let's say you read an article on "12 Signs You're In a Relationship with a Psychopath". If only 3 or 4 things apply, does that mean he's only, like, a quarter psychopath?

I applied to a job in Guam. lol
  • No, it means he is 3/4 psychopath and it is time to run.  Guam?  Colorado sounds better and NY would be great...shucks,  you have this pet quarantine thing down pat,  HI could be an option.

• Hunter, a lot of time those articles are so many beans in a pot.  The indicators will apply sometimes, most especially when one is under stress of some kind and other times not at all.  Add to that, these kinds of assessments should be made by a professional.  I can't say one way or another what you should/could/might or might not do.  Not close enough and haven't seen both sides.  One good indicator there is a serious problem is that Chatter puts his children before you.  Not good when they're adults.  

Got the assorted parts assembled for Jmebear's temp. ramp.  It's looking pretty good.  All I have to figure out now is how I'm going to do the roof.

To put the ramp in I had to move a lot of plants.  The whiskey barrels I have my Clemantis in lost their bottoms.  So I used the removed tops from some of these plastic drums we have around from those that were used as water-barrels for the horses.  Worked out pretty good.  However moving them again is going to be ticklish.  I'll have to figure out a way to secure the plastic bottom to the wooden barrel.  Also moved the redwood into the Barnyard.  The hellacious wind promptly tipped it over.  However, there was sufficient water in the dish (old pony water tank) that the pot stayed in.  Had to put it on top of a fifty-gallon Barrel to get the tree out of Thing-1 and Thing-2's reach.  Likely they'll still figure out a way to sample it.  I really should put the poor thing in the ground.

Well it's supposed to be a bit cooler today.  It's supposed to be only 104.  Then it goes back up again tomorrow.  Oh... joy.

Can't believe this week went by so quickly.  Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better week-end!