Quick Post

Monday is Dana's day!!!

Monday is Dana's day!!!
  • Happy Birthday! to her!!

Hunterseat - Thanks for the compliment. I just try to do what is right and within my means.
    At the moment it is helping Richard and Shirlene. And helping my farrier with some meals.

Jet seems to be better. He has had plenty of rest. Pilot wants to try him today. I will probably ride Sarcee?
    B is going to ride her Sunday at a trail ride.

I missed a ride with R&C yesterday afternoon. Mostly because it was last minute and I was recouping from a migraine.
    Going to tractor supply this evening. They are having a sale and we always need stuff. Maybe hit the winery. I don't like wine but Pilot does.

We also need to get the toyota4 dropped off for oil change.

Everyone have a great week!

• Another crazy day. I'll just say there was a big issue surrounding one of my temporary bldgs and it took me the first 2hrs of my day solving that - or at least straightening it out.

I dropped the ball on some items I will try to go in early and take care of them. Meeting with a contractor. Then a Dr appt at the VA to establish my acct there. I have other insurance but I want to see what I can establish now for future use.

My friend found a QH that she's trying this evening. Seems like the PERFECT horse for her. I think she's 16. Takes care of riders. Been a polo pony so she stands and ground manners are perfect.

Gotta get ready to pick the boy up from work.  Sorta glad the day is over. No word on the job.