Quick Post

Friday, alone

Friday, alone
  • Yep, alone.  Cal is doing a volunteer run today.  He and at least one other driver will be transporting people for the ride for missing children...an annual event in this area.  They ride bikes, not horses.  He caught a ride with the other driver so I have both the car and the truck.  His phone went swimming and drowned.  The rice bath and fan did not work for it.  CPR is not an option.  A new phone is what is needed.  It is a work phone so red tape, here he comes.

We might get rain this morning, again.  Uganda needs rain.  I think they would be pleased to get the extra we have been receiving.

Put a fly mask on Whisper yesterday.  She still had it on when she came back in.  The box was labeled X small.  It is big on her.  When I took it off, I looked for a tag on it.  It has one, X large.  I did find a small here that we got at the auction so will try that one on her.  One of those like the girl with the donkeys (she used to be on the forum before the big change over) made.  White with eyes.

Hope every one has a great weekend.

• Hoping to have an un-hijacked weekend. Which means we do what WE want and ride horses both mornings.

We have 3 boys. 2 are selling houses and 1 just signed a contract for a house. The SD house has a contract on it, cash offer.

The son that was in GA put his house on the market and is staying with us until September when he gets married (2nd Time). There will be a trip to GA with horse trailer to load it up. Some stuff will come here for a brief visit and then it will be taken to VA.

It will be a busy summer. Beach in 2 weeks. VA in after July 4th to plant my parents, they are staying on my brother's mantle right now. A trip to GA and then another trip to VA.

Fall will be busy as well. Wedding in September, Beach trip in October with VA son and family.