Quick Post

Thursday this noon

Thursday this noon
  • Company arrives.
    I could have used one more day of rest.
    I will go into do my part of my volunteer shift.
    Pilot will pick me up at the appropriate time to meet them for lunch.

We got last minute groceries, picked up cattle and deer feed, and readied the cabin yesterday.
    I grabbed a nap in between, it helped immensely. I may be able to get some more rest tomorrow.
    We won't be going to help Richard and Shirlene.
    She had a consult yesterday with a renowned surgeon about getting the scar tissue on her right hand and around her mouth released.
    I hope it went well. The scar tissue is pulling her hand and mouth closed. And I'm whining because I'm tired?

90* today and gusts to 20 mph. That will reverse the effects of the 1 inch of rain we got. : /
    We ordered a new shredding mower for the bobcat. It should make clearing much easier.

Stude - I understand the not standing still part. Tex is a wiggle worm.

I hope everyone has a nice Thursday!

• I always think about AppyLady tying them up and letting them stand...and stand...and stand... I think it's an overhead tree limb that they're tied to so they can fidget around in circles if they want to. Zag hates to stand.

Glad I get tomorrow off, well, the next 4 days off w/Memorial Day. I got notification that I'll be doing a 2nd interview for upstate. ugh. Gotta focus and be serious. I hope it goes well. The pay grade is the same but less than NYC. So if I don't get this I should still have that one if they expect to fill it. I need to remember not to worry. Be a warrior, not a worrier. :)

I hope everyone had a great Thursday. Prayers for Richard and Shirlene. You're right, we've got nothing to complain about.

face - I hope the weather is kind to SC.

Stude - the baby sounds adorable.

Connie, where are you?

Dana's working like a pup.