Quick Post

Thursday .... volunteer day?

Thursday .... volunteer day?
  • I found a free lease horse. Her mom had surgery. She's a draft. I might go see her next weekend. The lady isn't up to meeting at the barn just yet. I'd like to have a horse to hang out with plus the girl can get on and we can go for walks, etc.

No word on the job. Hard waiting like this. No telling what's going to happen. I've been looking at acreage in NJ.

Boy's 2nd in line for formal training and the first in line is going next week I think. That's exciting.

Did I mention I got my taxes done? yay

I saw MaderChica went up in the airplane? Yee ha!

I better get going. Jeff (and girl) is at the hospital with his mom. She just got 2 or 3 stints. She's mid-80's. Not doing that great. They're all preparing to say goodbye. There are 5 brothers. g'night all.
  • Night!  Been battling that darn cold and cough plus have/had 7 parent meetings this week.... couldn't afford to be sick but on Tuesday was sent home.  

• Hunter, if you are set on going after that job in NYC, please look at land in PA.  There might be a longer commute but NJ is VERY pricey.  I have a friend with horses in NJ and she would love to buy in PA but her job requires NJ residency.  I lived in NJ once, near Fort Dix and it is pretty decent countryside, but PA might give you more for you $.

Hoping to get to DMV today to get the plates on the horse trailer renewed today (Friday).

Still have to dig a path so I can clean the barn.  I can't even open the barn gate and let the horses out without shoveling.  Whisper is not apt to go out anyway since she objects to walking in deep snow.

Hope all are well and looking forward to a great weekend.