Quick Post

Snowy Sunday (I got my computer fixed.)

Snowy Sunday (I got my computer fixed.)
  • Just snow on the ground. It snowed Friday, I brought my work laptop home to telework, then the base closed so I really didn't have to work but I did a little anyway. We do have a blizzard warning in effect for Tuesday. I'll go in Monday but that's it for the next couple of days! Craziness. Not liking it at all.

Things aren't the best but I could try a little harder to make the best of it. Boywonder is working hard, being much appreciated by his employer and customers. (that's always motivating). He hasn't been to his formal clipper class. There's one person ahead of him. Hoping that's soon.

Hiring freeze still in effect - until Apr 22nd I'm assuming, hoping for no longer. I've pinned down the area I'll be living in - on the Jersey side. I'm hoping to actually do work on my "novel" which has collected several years of dust. Being gone during the week will leave me no excuse.

Girlzilla is okay. Hot and cold with her behavior and attitude but mostly not causing any problems. The house is just too small for 4 adults and she's rather high maintenance - at least for her father, who seems overjoyed to be able to give her anything her heart desires.

I'll be glad when this is over - boy will be finishing paying fines, getting license back, getting transpo, looking for a place, probably not in CT but... I hope the house will be sold w/in a year. Not sure what the other two roommates have planned.

I met a crazy horse and his owner. Hoping to hang out with them some. Also went to filly night, which is a group riding lesson and pot luck. It was okay. Girl went so that was interesting. She has no experience, which can be a plus. Good instructor. If I'm going to pay $25, I'd rather just pay a little more and get a private lesson, imo.

Um... nothing much else. Really glad the laptop is straight. Hope to keep it going for a while. Missed this place.

I hope face enjoys his trip. Stude!!! Get better!!! Jme, too!
  • Good Afternoon!

I've been lurking some. Hunter, your absence was noticed. Glad to see you on again. Was hoping it was just a computer thing.

No snow here, but it was foggy and frosty-frozen when I went to feed. Aimie had frost all over her mane and tail.  Once the sun broke through it warmed up nicely so we did some work out side before the wind picked up. We are getting ready to seal and stain the outside of the house. Took about 6 wheel barrows full of tumbleweeds out of the front yard to the pasture where they can blow where ever they want. I need to walk the fence lines and pull tumbleweeds and set them free. Maybe I can find a neighbor kid who wants to earn some cash to do it for me.

K is home for spring break. It's nice to have her back. Unfortunately our spring break isn't until April, so I won't get to spend much time with her. The animals are happy she's home too.

Face - I love that you're of reconnecting with family.

Hoping everyone gets and stays healthy!

Have a great week!  

• Hunter!  Welcome back  We've missed you!  

Had fun at the hanger dance last night.  Sore rib cage this morning but worth it!  Hubby looked dashing in his new suit, wing tips and fedora.

We flew up to Big Bear for the afternoon to get out of the heat.  We wandered around town, had ice cream.  Still snow on the mountains.  

Another cold virus started last night, coughing,  ear infection today..... hope the antibiotics kick in soon.

Horses are all good.  The boarder I'm trying to evict showed up today about 1, got a text at 6 from one of the other boarders saying the two kids were still here, no adult supervision.  We have gone 'round and 'round about this, dropping the kids off and expecting others to supervise or no one.....  Didn't pay what she owes me either.  

Sonata, our little foster dog from Tijuana found her forever home yesterday ❤️  We've had  her over a year.  Very quiet around here, she's a talker.

Hang in there, Hunter  I'm glad girlzilla is better than she was.

CPG-  good to hear from you!  Like you, my girls don't have the same spring break.  They are off the end of this week. I'm off early April.  

Night