Quick Post

A prayer please...

A prayer please...
  • Oh no... I'm so sorry Shelly. Just want you to know that I'm ALWAYS thinking of you. I will be adding your family to my prayers tonight. Hugs
  • *hugs* i hope you're doing alright trainer, you'll make it through *more hugs* (imma good hugger-er)
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I will be praying for you and your family.  
  • Thanks again everyone.  The suport of all our friends and family has been wonderful and uplifting.  Its amazing when I really stop and think about all the people who have brought food, gifts and cards, but I think its the prayers getting us all through.  Not to mention one small gift...Matthew.  He has held us all together.  Today...just feel drained but better.  I got all the mums from the service planted and finally told Matthew.  We are all wanting to build a memorial garden for her but the one thing I would like of hers I'm not sure I will ever see is the huge wind chimes she loved so much.  I want to hang them amid the landscaping of the garden and paint her name on the bottom plate.  Mark is going to "check" things agian this week to see if anything has changed. 

My Aunt finished a letter to the pastor of the church who did the service.  Its civil but very to the point on how horrid the whole thing had been. [size=3 font="times new roman"]I guess the service bothered her as much as it did me.  [/size]
    [size=3 font="times new roman"][/size] 
    [size=3 font="times new roman"] 
    [/size]
  • Yes, Sheila...this entire thing was horrid!  (especially for YOU!)  But...the worst is behind you now, and you will make it thru.  Continued prayers winging their way over to you right now!
  • Prayers of peace and strength. 
    I advise hugging a horsey neck. (it will help hold you up for a little bit)
  • Sending more prayers your way. You're right about Matthew. Its amazing how our children, in their innocence and inexperience, can be our true strength. I love the idea of the garden. The wind chimes would be a perfect addition. Would it be possible to let Matthew buy a new one to put out there as a memory?
  • You sound good, Sheila.  Did you clean house for therapy?  I love mums.  SOOOOO my house needs cleaning AND I have mums that could use planting.  I bet I'd feel better if I got that done.  Don't suppose you wanna help? [':)']