Quick Post

Thursday, safe travels for DH

Thursday, safe travels for DH
  • So sorry about your friend, MK. I hope the day goes smoothly for all. hugs.

My kiddo leaves today. Sad for me. I took the day off. After I drop him off at the airport I'll probably need the rest of the day to pull myself together.

Connie, I have to hope for rain. Now that your hay is in, you don't mind, do you? :D
  •  Yes, the hay is in the barn and I only had two bales that were wet enough to worry about.  Opened one and put it outside, the boys loved it.  The other one, I opened and left in the barn but spread it out.  It should be fine.  If not, out it goes. It will not heat.  Hubby salted the mow, just in case.

He took Skidder out for grass.  Frost didn't want me to halter him outside so he got to stay in and I did a photo shoot with him. Not sure if I said or not but he refused to respond at all to Sherlock so it looks like he is Silver Frost although I still call him KaNe (boy) quite often, but generally call him Frosty or some variation of that.  Mr. Frost for one and I am sure he will be Frosty the snowman when we get snow.  BTW  his face is shedding.  If you look closely in this picture, you can see his bridle path standing straight up between his ears.  In one picture he looks like a Trojan Horse. He is not the prettiest horse I have ever had but I am certainly enjoying him.  I haven't had one I liked spending a lot of time with in a long time.  I like spending time with him.

Sorry for your loss, DH.  Hunter, praying for boywonder.  Stude, please do not overdo in the heat...or without the heat, for that matter.  TLP love reading your adventures.  I enjoy this page every day.

• So sorry to hear things didn't go so well for your son, Hunter. I do hope he does better in the future. Not so hot today. Have an appointment in Redding to see the Orthopedic NP this afternoon. My elbow has been acting up again. Overstrained it last week. Just about back to normal again though it did ache rather annoyingly yesterday. Finally finished the maintenance on the new (to us) tractor. That little thing has been such a blessing! Jmebear's little colt and filly were very curious what I was doing and 'supervised' the job. The little colt stole my hat whilst I was draining the tranny oil. Silly little piker! Had to chase him down (which he thoroughly enjoyed) before his mother got hold of the hat and destroyed it. Those little mares LOVE tearing my straw hats to bits! Silly ponies! Hope everyone has a great day!