Quick Post

Monday ... just Monday

Monday ... just Monday
  • This was a very difficult day to get through simply because I was just so tired!! Wow! I really felt like I could fall asleep on the drive home. I'm listening to a British lady reading a murder mystery. I think I've listened to it before but I can't remember if I finished it.

Two bedrooms are painted!! All that's left is the floor. I got the woodwork scoured clean. Forgot to check the light fixtures. Oops. better go look.

Cabinets are done in the kitchen. That took a lot longer than I anticipated. Nothing goes as fast as we'd like but it's getting done. He's having to clear gutters and do other things that come up here and there. He's doing great.

I hope everyone has had a great day. Glad you got on that Tex boy!!! Love him. Hope he's not itchy.
  • Yes he is v-e-r-y itchy.

He is really going to be a most awesome horse in a few years. I just need everyone to get over how big he is. He is getting better about standing except for saddling.

He ground tied very well in the round pen while I was helping B's friend learn on Jet. Not so much while I saddle though. I am at such a disadvantage struggling to get the saddle on him. I need to try pretending to saddle with a pad or something that I can through on the ground and reprimand him faster.

His saddle is my Crates that Jim bought me so not tossing  it in the dirt.

Meeting had a glimmer of hope to overthrow the the morons. What is so hilarious is that there are 3 of them and whichever isn't in the room the other two throw them under the bus.

• Try an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse on that itchy horse.  Works beautifully for Jmebear's exceptionally itchy Morgan.