Quick Post

Thursday Heat

Thursday Heat
  • Good Morning everyone

Getting hot here, high 90's already, so not ready for summer. -angry face-

Been cleaning up a lot since we've been back, trying to keep myself busy, I'm trying to quit smoking and when I don't have anything to do I get bored and then it's the end of the day and I've smoked half a pack 0.0

I did some research yesterday for colleges, turns out I can take all of my classes online and be done in two years...or less depending on how fast I move through the classes. Since I haven't taken a math or science class in...almost four years, I might not move too quickly at first. But I'm super excited about it, I'm still thinking through the details though, mainly on how I'm going to pay for it, but the nice thing is, if I chose a certain school, it won't be that expensive and I could probably pay for it myself if I get a job, which I also applied to a few places yesterday as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It will be really nice to have a goal and I'm actually excited about school, I never minded going to school, the thing I hated about it was the people LOL not the teachers though, I'm on a first name basis with most of my old high school teachers, it was always the other students.

I've also been writing a lot, I'm trying to make it a habit to write every day, it's a little bit harder than I thought it would be though, I always get sidetracked lol

Coffee is cold, ug, Have a great day everyone!

• I'm eating a coconut lemongrass Popsicle Home from work It's my Friday cuz I'm off tomorrow. I'll still check work email. Can't help it. I have so much to do before the guy gets home tomorrow evening. I won't list it all because it will jinx me.

TLP could you CLEP any of the classes? It's only about $80, I think. (free for military) The base education office should be able to help you with that and all kinds of stuff!  Good luck with the job hunt!  I think boywonder is going to FL and says he's supposed to start school the end of May. Not sure of the details but...okay. I called him this morning while in traffic and it was really nice to talk to him.

I'm starved. Better go fix something and take the dogs to the park. And accomplish something. :O)

• Tired,  going to grill  cilantro honey marinated chicken breasts with broccoli.

Dana - The Texan roundup is May 2-4 in Fredericksburg. 20 warbirds at the Gillespie county Airport.

• Good afternoon.  So nice here today.  Hoping we'll get some rain tomorrow or this weekend.  Your chicken sounds fantastic, DH :)  Hubby's gone so leftovers tonight.  Welcome back, TPL.  I've known some people who quit smoking.  One used a rubberband on his wrist and would snap himself every time he got the urge..... another used the patch and the 3rd is using the electronic cigarette?  Says he feels much better, everything smells better, tastes better and it certainly saves $ on cigarettes and medical bills :)

Hunter-enjoy your day off tomorrow :)  Hoping to ride with my riding buddy after work.

Had a good day at work, just worn out and drowsy.  Think I might take a little nap :)