Quick Post

Wednesday wind up

Wednesday wind up
  • The next several days are jam packed. Need to get trailer licenses today. About 3 are due and today and Friday are the only days left. Have volunteer obligations Thurs. and all day Saturday and Monday. Guests coming on Tues. Farrier day yesterday. Miss Tony came and seems to be doing well and continuing therapy for her shoulder. Doubtful that she should ride again. :( Miss Chica had her very first big girl trim. Outside the stall, with a hoof stand, all four feet just like everyone else. She pulled her back feet away a time or two but did great. She has super hard feet like her momma. Have a super day!
  • Well, the pain level is more at a manageable level today.  Jmebear gave me some pain patches to try.  They seem to be working better than the Naproxin.  I'm going to try cutting my dosage back considerably today and relying on the patches more.  2k mg of the Naproxin was a bit much.

Allergies going full bore today.  Spring has sprung, Oi...

Other than all that, a much better day today than yesterday.  So very thankful there.  A bit behind, but hopefully nothing that can't be caught up with.

Don't know if I posted any pictures of this past weekend's ride/drive at the Ranch.  So here's a few pics:

Well TTFN, I have horses to get out! 

• Wow Stude, look at that big boy under saddle!! He's a pretty thing. Sorry your back is out. btdt. I need to work on strengthening my muscles so it doesn't happen to me.

YAY for Chica! Does Sarcee go barefooted? I thought you were going to slow down. I don't know how you do it. I'm glad Miss Toni is in good spirits. When is your sis and co. coming down?

Today started off great for me but I got yelled at so it put a damper on things. There's a contract finishing up for an HVAC reset and it's been a fiasco but I came in at the middle and I really don't have any say in this one. Still I can't stand letting the contractor get away with not fulfilling his contract, after all, taxpayer money, etc. But there's litigation I don't know about and I should have just kept my mouth shut but my regional manager pretty much shut it for me. He was right to do it - I was ticking him off and he had other battles to choose. Still... damper.... But it was gorgeous. So I came home early and took the dogs in the woods and Teddy ran loose. And swam ... across the creek and ran away, then came back. He's so bad. I love him anyway. We took a LOOONG walk. Aired out my hurt pride. lol

I'm going to get logged back in my work laptop and do a little more to finish my day. Hoping I've gotten some quotes to submit...

Chatter is so busy. They're putting him to the test. They want him. They need for him to want the job. I think it's so perfect for him. I wish he'd see that. If they offered him $100K and the NC job offered him $70K he'd still take the NC job. UGH!!! (not that those are real numbers but I threw that out there at him). Anyway, who knows.

• All the Shufflers are barefoot and I work on them between farrier visits so he doesn't have to do them every time. So far so good.

Trying to keep May clear of outside obligations so I can ride and work on the ranch projects more.

Family visiting late summer???

• Good evening, beautiful day here :)  Regular day at work, busy time of year.

Hubby is headed to Pennsylvania for a motorcycle meet, will be back this weekend.

Tried to post pictures but it seems to get stuck on the browse button.... I'll keep trying. 

Sorry your back is so bad, Stude :(  Life is just terrible when your back or neck is in a spasm :(  Glad you are getting a little bit of relief.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.  They are wonderful!

Well, off to bed.