Quick Post

Good F R I D A Y !!!!! <><

Good F R I D A Y !!!!! <><
  • Wow. Friday. Finally. I hope the weekend is sunny (or rainy) and the best for everyone.

Busy day. I have to get out early. Chatter has a job interview over lunch.

Off I go! 

• Good morning!  Actually have a little time to get on here :)  Busy week, busy weekend coming up but life is never boring :)

Regular day at work but coming home to head out for a ride with my riding buddy :)  Tomorrow, Kelly gets to go school cross country out at Galway!  She's never ridden there so she's excited :)

Horses are starting to look more sleek.  Weather is up and down.  Was in the 90's earlier in the week, in the 60's and cloudy yesterday and today.  Wish there was some rain to go along with it.

Hope the interview goes well for Chatter :)  

Hubby is flying to Kanab, Utah today to plan for his Great Race (Harley vs. Indian) next month.  He'll be gone all weekend.  Having Easter down at the beach with our oldest, my sister and family.

Well, better get going.  Traffic was bad yesterday due to a pedestrian fatality.... lady tried to cross a very busy street jaywalking :(  Why?

Hope all is well for all of you.

• Talking about 'horses looking more sleek,' Socks is shedding more every day.  He is so different from Riverdance.  She gets a really wooley bear coat and one must practically vacuum her... well actually, I do vacuum her, to deal with the coat.  LOL, yeah, it looks a lot like the Thelwell cartoon with me doing the vacuuming on a very much larger equine!    It's interesting what a horse will accept once they've gotten used to it....

But I digress... again.   

Anyway, The point I was making is that the finer-coated Socks gets patchy.  His redder and lighter coloured winter coat has the darker summer coat showing through.  This makes him look sweaty all the time.  Even when he's just standing still.  I guess this is where the tired old pun would apply: He even looks fast... asleep!  Hee-yuk!    Oi... 

Well, so much for just a quick check.  

Hope everyone has a great day!