Quick Post

I got a new trailer.............

I got a new trailer.............
  • That's a gorgeous beast!  It looks brand new!!! 
  • Wow!  That is one mighty fine trailer ya got there!! 
  • That beast is 24ft to the back of the truck !!! I've already run over a curb or two, LOL anyone see the old movie with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz called "The Long Trailer"? it reminds me of that movie. And listen here Dashy pants, I can get 12 cowboys in the back of that thing, LOL
  • That is a nice lookin' trailer, MsEddi! Congrats! A dozen cowboys, oh my! Whachu gonna do with a dozen cowboys, when they don't saddle up and ride away?
  • Bout time we get to see that new trailer!  I can see why you love it!  I'd be like you with running over the curbs, tho.  I say, heck...if you aren't denting anything or tearing it up, what's the problem??
    We spent the day in the City.  Our grandson was inducted into the Navy.  He seems really excited about the days ahead!  (GOOD for him!!!)  I do have to say, all those 'new' soldiers looked mighty young!  Guess I'd better start thinking about getting up there for his graduation....in 59 days...
  • [quote=qh trail rider]

That is a nice lookin' trailer, MsEddi! Congrats! A dozen cowboys, oh my! Whachu gonna do with a dozen cowboys, when they don't saddle up and ride away?

Get them to paint my house! LOL
    PL, congrats on your grandson and thank him for me for serving his country, and about that young thing, remember when drs were all older than us? LOL
  • LOL...yes...I DO remember the younger docs.  Guess I'm terrible.  I keep searching til I find one AT LEAST my age!
  • Took the beast to the cities to deliver some furniture in it, 150 miles smooth as silk but 11 miles per gallon????? good grief! I kept forgetting there were no horses in it and kept walking to the back everytime we stopped, LOL
  • I kept forgetting there were no horses in it and kept walking to the back everytime we stopped, LOL

ROFL!!!  [':D'][':D'][':D']