Quick Post

I got a new trailer.............

I got a new trailer.............
  • It's a 2006 Featherlite 4 horse with a huge dressing room, I LOVE IT. I have of course customized it like I do everything I own, on one side in a 36" x 19" decal it has two black horse heads with manes blowing in the wind and says " Almlie Acres" on the other side is a smaller one exactly the same.  and of course the american flag sits right up front on the right side.  My usb's on my computer are shot so I can't post pics, I got a great deal on it, God loves me.  Now Chloe can dress in our own trailer for shows. Ps  she's been doing awesome in Pleasure with Knight (not as good as she deserves but this is quarterhorse country and he's arab/pinto) and since he bucked her off in games she's gone back to Nikki (Rick's 23 yr old done it all mare and has been placing) next year we will try Knight in games again.
  • Congratulations on the new trailer! I am sure you and Chloe are going to really enjoy it.
  • I'm sorry.... I could have SWORN there were pictures here somewhere!!!  Lifts up reply box and looks under.....  hmmm.... now where ARE they??? [8|]

Very cool you got one.  I want a gooseneck myself.
  •   

Woooooooohoooooooooooooo!! Eddi's got a trailer! A big beastie, too! You best get those pics up, Eds! Or I might have to post a pic of it, heh heh heh.
  • MsEddi got a trailer, MsEddi got a trailer-  let's all dance now!!!!

Yeah for you.  I am sure you will have it even more customized by next season.  And I love my Featherlite too, they are sturdy and reliable.

• [quote=DashMyBoy!]

Woooooooohoooooooooooooo!! Eddi's got a trailer! A big beastie, too! You best get those pics up, Eds! Or I might have to post a pic of it, heh heh heh.

Hey if you can post from your phone go ahead.
  • Congrats Eds. I want o see pics soon.
  • Hey if you can post from your phone go ahead.

* rolls eyes*  Geeze, are you kidding? I can't even figure out why I get bumped off of here every sixty seconds or so. Let alone do some techno-wizardry via smell phone. (No, that was not a typo. I have dropped my "smell" phone into the cow poop once too often.)

Congrats on the big beastie though, Sistah Eddi.
  • Wait! I found a pic!

• Here is the side of Eddi's trailor, I can't get the forum to take the rest
  •   OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo kewel !!!!
  • Here it is, Miss Dashy pants and it's only black white and silver, I sold the other one to some smokin hippies, LOL
  • Oh yeah and here's the other side.
  • Darn girl, that is long.  I do like it though.
  • Oh Lawd. The fine state of Minniesnowda is gonna let YOU pull that beastie????

Hmmmmmmmm. now bars on the windows ..... I truly suspected that the "horse" part of horse trailer was a hoax and you were cruising the fairgrounds.... capturing cowboys .......

She's a beaut Eddi. Congrats.[';)']