Quick Post

I'm the first to post a thread????

I'm the first to post a thread????
  • Imagine my surprise when I ambled in here today to find all new everything.  Holy Geez!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I guess we are all new born foals once again.  Have a good day.
  • Hey, I don't think that I like this. I don't want to start over. What's the deal?
  • I'm not sure how I feel about it either. but it is hard to complain when we did so much complaining. 

I guess this is our new home. Will it change at all or is this the final product. it will help to know so I can adjust everything in my head

• May I ask how you guys got here? 4my had sent me PM yesterday or today. When I tried to go to it it wouldn't go. So I just clicked on the link below it to the forum. It brought me here. I have tried to click on the old site it wouldn't go to it. In fact nothing pops up. So I guess I will need to change my saved. 

dDd it come up for you. I hope we haven't lost anyone.

And I am very greatful that they brought our pictures and proflies over...... But what are points? That doesn't sound like fun. I tend not to like stuff like that.

I just like it simple.

• holy cow!! What a change!
    I guess it is just to clear everything up and start over.
  • Shiver, I just went to forum.horse.com and found this site.
  • I had a PM message I still cant get back to to answer and then couldnt open any threads. Now it seems like I can, but still cant figure out how to find the PM. Guess we will all muddle around. I probably would have lost the site if I hadnt been looking for the pm.
  • Me to - my bookmark just brought me here.    hmmm it will take some getting used to and I'm a bit bummed we are starting over but oh well it's a fresh start.
  • THe pm message is gone  I guess. So how do we find the member list to contact someone? And where is info on tickets and rewards, whatever they are? Help!!
  • [quote=ladyluck]

THe pm message is gone  I guess. So how do we find the member list to contact someone? And where is info on tickets and rewards, whatever they are? Help!!

The PM button is now in the top of the screen, part of the "Forum Navigation" section right in the middle.
  • Well I hope I don't post twice here.  I was just trying to say this new site could be a really good thing for US.  That is what we needed, right?  A good site.

I am trying to figure how to add a picture to my post - but all that will come.
  • Wow I was on here just a couple of hours ago just moseying around, and I come on here again and lo and behold I get this! I thought I had the wrong site!!!    Oh and by the way, nice to talk to everybody, it's been a long time!!!
  • Holy Cow whats all this????  Imagine my surprize when I came on here this evening!!  What a change this is.  Every body make it to the change over?  I hope we didn't loose anyone.  Take some getting use to  but I recken we will.  Threw me for a loop.....Wow.
  • Oh wow!  This is nice, altho it is going to take me awhile to get used to all the new bells and whistles!  At first I wasn't sure if I was logged in, but I guess I am.  I wasn't able to bring up the forum at first, but then I went to the Country Supply homepage and got onto the forum that way.
  • Remali just told me, so I decided to mosey on over and check it out. I hope I get used to it cause I don't do change very well. LOL!