Quick Post

Monday with

Monday with
  • SUNSHINE!!!!  A beautiful sunrise when I was doing barn chores.

Tessa has Whisper's old blanket for winter...she is not as wide a horse but the fit isn't too bad.

She did well with all the blanket trying.  Next thing is to see if I have a small enough girth for my saddle so it will fit her.  She is good to work with and I seldom feel a need to tie her up when working with her.

Hope all have a wonderful week.

• Ride planned for this afternoon, maybe tomorrow also.

Perhaps thicker pad to fit saddle better on Tessa?

Vote tomorrow.

Have  great week.

• Well, I have everything sacked up here in Fawn Lodge.  It rained a bit yesterday and POURED  all night!  Not unexpected as the weather service said we would get half an inch last night.  I think we got at least a inch!  

The greenhouse experiment worked.  The tomatoes survived the upper twenties and have been doing well in the cold days since.  Looking forward to getting that project finished and moving on to the winter garden as well.

Jmebear's brother who disappeared in the sixties seems to have made a reappearance.  She is travelling to Reno next week to see if it actually is him.  I get to watch the Walking Bear whilst she's gone.  I'm hoping it really is her brother.  Very sad he appeared five years after his dad died.  It would have done the old man good to see his boy before he died.

Still adjusting to being dogless.  Feels weird.

Hope everyone has a great week.