Quick Post

Troublesome Tuesday

Troublesome Tuesday
  • Well, it snowed Thursday through Saturday and a little on Sunday.  It wasn't supposed to snow today, but did so anyway.   So there!  I can't get out onto the road after the bridge.  Yeah, that's a problem.

Looks like Raven isn't making it to her Dr's appt. today.  She really needs her feet done too!  Her feet look like a show pony!   She's sound, so no complaints there.  However, if I don't figure out how to get out, there may be a problem.  The next few weeks look to be more of the same.  That is to say snow and the driveway will not be improved by that.

• Stude good to "see" you.

Sorry for your snow troubles, I hope it melts fast.

We got our cows hauled off on Sunday.

It went very smoothly and the herd is much calmer already.

We are selling and loading  a bull calf this morning.

It hope it goes smoothly as well.

I wish I was relating horse stories instead of cattle stories.

My Christmas preparations have been interfered with because I have been helping a friend pack for her move.

The tree is up and decorated. Pilot put out some of the other decors and did our Christmas letters.

I hope all are well.

• Been crazy around here and NOT in a good way. Two of my sister's horses having serious issues, both Arebians. Starr had an abcess on both front feet. Then she coliced. Also looking like she has Cushings. Waiting on test results for Cushings. The other arab choked yesterday. Took several hours to clear him and it was looking like they might have to put him down, but they finally got it out.