Quick Post

A New 2022

A New 2022
  • Happy New Year!
    And I hope it is far better than the last 2.

We spent a quiet night.
    I made Pilot's favorite meal shrimp piccata.

We watched my Christmas gift movie from B.
    News of The World with Tom Hanks.
    Very excellent, lots of history about this area.

Everyone be well and enjoy the new start.

• Happy New Year to everyone.

I actually woke up in time to see the old year leave and the new year arrive.  

No special plans today other then I think we are getting the oil changed in the car.

Did the chores alone this morning....let James have the morning off.....I am pretty sure I  can take it from here...surprising how week a month or so off can make you.

Hope this new year is a good one.  So tired of isolation.

• Well, when I was going to bed I glanced at the time.  It was midnight.  So much for a holiday I have never understood or the silly hoo-for-ah that goes with it.

Warmed up today.  I was able to get a few things done.  The snow from the last fall is almost gone.  Just in time for the snow predicted on monday.  

I forgot to register my truck in October apparently.  DMV just informed my registration will now be three hundred fifty dollars.  Looks like the old man will be taking the year off.  Even PTO is going to cost me a hundred fifty to two hundred.  Gotta love California!   I'll be registering my old station wagon next week.  That'll be four hundred after registration and insurance.  Should be a savings of three hundred over the truck this year.  So that gives me plenty of time to get the old man fixed up.

Poor Socks and Louie, I haven't had them out in a month or two.  They haven't even had much time out in the paddock.  After Louie punched a hole in his ***, Jmebear is loath to let me release them out there anymore.  Don't have the fence closed up and all the wire cleaned up in their own paddock, so they can't go out there either.    Poor babies.  So bored.  Same with Raven and Bea Bea.

Enjoying the wood stove tonight.  Nice and toasty with two dogs snoring in front of it.  Happy puppies!

Hope everyone is toasty and happy tonight.

• Honestly, where is B-R-E-A-S-T a bad word????  Algorithms, honestly!  #:-D)