Quick Post

Sunday Thoughts

Sunday Thoughts
  • All horse feet trimmed over the week, One a Day. Yep, time to find a farrier. My back doesn't like me doing hooves.

Kitchen 99% done and wife comes home Wed.

Took Fancy out solo yesterday and she was amazing. Went on a trail we haven't been on in months. There were some trail issues I need to fix, but we got around them. Couple spots were questionable as to which way to go, I thought one way, Fancy thought another, she was always right and always has been in these situations. Today I will try taking Apache out solo. Have never done this with him but that is how he was trained, solo and on roads. I don't like roads though as I don't trust people in vehicles. (This is still true when I am in a vehicle myself)
  • I hope Apache was nearly as good as Fancy!

It's almost 7pm and still in the triple digits but I have to get the dogs to the dog park and get ready for tomorrow. First day! Looking forward to it.

Will be glad to be out of this motel room but it's not so bad. At least the air conditioning works! Still, I'm really hoping to be in the apartment tomorrow. They have to get the lease emailed to them from LA. Where the owner's office is. Fingers crossed. I'd like to unpack my car the rest of the way and get the dogs moved over....AND GET OUT OF THIS ROOM! :)

Spoke to a couple of friends and a son. Nice talking with them. One has a mom who is having heart issues, one has a brother in chemo. Son is doing okay.

Better get the dogs loaded and down to the park. Hoping for a great week ahead!  

• Hope you have a great 1st day.

Apache was quite Awesome as well. We did a little bit on the road and I allowed him to go where he wanted at the end. He passed the driveway to the barn and went to the end of the street, turn right and I think would have gone all the way to see his old buddies had I let him. The one thing about having to walk him him from his old place is that he knows how to get back.

• Hope you got into your apartment today Hunter!