Quick Post

Tuesday Twosome

Tuesday Twosome
  • Connie you and Whisper look mah-ve-lous!

Our rain event is finished. Things are greening up.
    The sages are blooming .
    The wind is suppose to gust to 20 mph so it should dry enough for turn out later.
    And every one needs bathing and tail trimming.

I did cookie doughs yesterday. I think 6? batches.
    We had dinner at Sis's so I baked and took some.
    The rest are in the freezer.

I hope everyone is going to have a marvelous day!
  • Went and got oats this morning.  I wanted a selinium block  for her. I have a mineral/selenium block but it  isn't giving her the topline she got last year from the selenium block.  The feed store did not have one but they did have it in a pail mixed with vit. E.  I got it for her.  Thank you DH, she does look nice but I know she is a bit needy in her top line.  Hope this helps.  I offered her a taste and she approved.  I can add it to her crimped oats and BOSS.  

I let them out this morning while I did stalls.  It was pouring.  They went down to pasture..  I called them when I was done and they came right back up.  Gave them their breakfast and tucked them in.  Came home, got the oats in the bin and let them back out...right down to pasture.  Whisper has finally decided that it is not an evil place anymore.

Hmm, Cookie doughs.  I made some oatmeal raisin cookies with Almond flour.  He liked them.  I should do it again.  NO sugar or artificial sweetener in them.  the only sweet is from the raisins and oats.

Have a great day, all.