Quick Post

Monday and the forum is back.

Monday and the forum is back.
  • After a few messages and emails, the Forum is back.  Now my days can start off properly again.  This is the first place I check in the morning.

Wicked winds here during the night and still blowing.  Now we have some rain with it.  Horses are in for the day.

• Does anyone know what happened, why the Forum was off line, that is?

Off to the DMV this morning.  We're going up in the foothills to Fall River Mills because the ladies who run that one aren't as predatory as the people in Redding.

I'm also headed down into the S.F. Bay Area this week to pick up a cart for Socks.  I hope to also look at a rather large trailer on the coast that has been evicted by the Coastal Commission.  The CC decided that full-time residents living in a privately owned park on privately owned land (owned by the same family for ninety years) was unfair usage of the land.  The park was ordered to evict their tenants, some of whom had lived there fifty years, completely rebuild the park to modern Eco-standards, and re-open for itinerant (short-term, less than 14 days) tenants.  Hence this coach which has been here since 1956, now has to be moved.  Not sure if I'm up to it as the sea is very hard on trailer frames.  They are out of time and the coach has to be moved ASAP.  Wonderful.  I'm already up against the wall with the trailer in Flournoy and now this one.  Well, maybe this one.  We shall see.

Glad to see the forum back up.

Thank you to whomever worked to get it back.  I do appreciate your efforts to maintain the place.

• Predatory and DMV just seem to go together. :) Love it!

I got to help feed at the therapeutic riding facility today. I'm in love with a haffie. :)

Other than that, work at home and work at work. It was nice having a 3-day weekend. I stayed pretty busy so I was off the computer except jumping on my phone now and again. I prefer a keyboard and normally won't come here unless I'm on my laptop.

All is relatively well here. The guy has a house he just bought for cash. huh. (don't be ugly, Beth, don't be ugly) He offered to let me stay there if the house sells and I don't have a place to stay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (As my son says "no one can be that delusional") Still awaiting the job offer. I guess I'll take what God places in front of me. I really do want to stay in the career field I'm in now. There's a position coming open I think I'll be offered here but it's different and I know it's not where my heart is. ugh. Hoping God is on my side despite my disobedience in some areas.

I miss the farm in NJ pretty bad. Hopefully they won't forget me there. I've really needed to work on this place. Still have some yardwork to finish up but most of it's done. yay. Great thing to work on when you're broke. And that's just from the boy's move and the septic tank purchase. So now I'm catching up. Anywho... glad things are getting done. Very close to the inside being finished.

We got a deluge of rain today and the basement got water again. oops. someone forgot about that little problem. Sump pump needed. I'm sure it's been like this since it was born in '63.  But we better fix it to get it sold. I guess we could hope for another drought. JUST KIDDING!

Let me finish up here and hit the hay. Glad the forum is back up1! THANK YOU FORUM GODS!