Quick Post

Dizzy Dude Day!

Dizzy Dude Day!
  • Woke up sick as a dog this morning.  Thankfully got to the bathroom in time.  Was a bit light headed and dizzy the rest of the day.  An indication my blood pressure was rather high, for some reason.  Feeling much better this evening.

The neighbor's horse was colicing this morning and she's very disabled.  I'm somewhat less disabled and went over to help.   She wanted to give him some oral Banamine.  The horse was up and eating grass along the creek, so... better now?  She went back into the barn and brought out hay and all the horses tucked in.  The "sickie" was the most enthusiastic.  So, yeah... I guess better now.

Got my truck running better now too yesterday.  One of the plug wires keeps popping off though.  I'm thinking of switching it out with a straight wire boot in lieu of the ninety-degree boot it currently has.

I'm now ready to go get the '52 Imperial parts-trailer.  Well... as soon as I get the light wires hooked up anyway.

Everyone fed, all quiet on the barn and doggie front.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• A quick stop by before heading out to finish the chores.  My bird deck is covered with roof snow...a lot of weight.  we got several inches of new snow last night and I am not sure how to feed the birds.  Under that overhang of heavy roof snow that has yet to fall is not a good option...putting it in the new fallen snow will bury it...guess I will have to bring a shovel back from the barn.  Here at the house all we have is the ones that are supposed to help your back, good for pushing, but not for lifting snow.  So, I need to feed the ferals on their deck and head over to the barn and do the fun ones, the horse and the barn kitties.  I have two females who have claimed the barn as home and now Mort, the kittie who has lived under the picnic table for two or three years  has moved in over there.  

Cal and his oldest son are going to a father/son breakfast sponsored by the men's group at Church.  They get a good breakfast and then a speaker...the fellowship is the big part.

Hope all have a great weekend.

• Time changes tonight for those who are on EST.   An extra hour of daylight  will make the nights not  seem as long.   Maybe!!

• Only the United States Congress would cut a foot off the bottom of a blanket, sew it on the top, and declare it a foot longer!

• I agree Stude.  It makes it darker when people who start their days early head out....not the brightest idea from a bunch of ten watt bulbs.

Oh, Cal got home from his breakfast and I took the car and went to TSC to see the puppies..they really should put a coffee shop in that place for people to congregate at...meet a lot of friends there, kind of like the old general stores.  When I got home, he had shoveled the deck and bathed the dog.  WooHoo!!!  The dog is clean and the deck is clear.