Quick Post

Sunday Shine

Sunday Shine
  • Lets see, Connie needs warm weather to melt all that snow. Hunter's house is progressing and she needs a vacation. (Glen Campbell song here). DH needs a break from the kitchen.. Wonder if Stud bought that truck he was talking about ? Face needs dryier weather . And Hunter at least I didn't list those 6 S'sl LOL
  • You hit the nail on the head! Two replacement windows are done - 8 to go. It's a start.

I started working on washing glue off of the bathroom walls and my little dog came in and asked for a bath. Well... she THOUGHT she wanted a bath until it came time to rinse. Then it was like "nevermind mom you're killing me" It was a little late then! So I was the bad-guy mom and got her rinsed. Of course she was all puppy-ish and running around like a wet kid. I caught her, wrapped her in a towel... well I tried blowing her dry first and she doesn't seem to like that as much as she used to. I put her bed by the coal stove but she doesn't trust it. So she's wrapped and napping on the bed with me as I work on this OSHA certification course. There's a Safety job coming open where I am so... this might help.

Anywho... it's a lazy Sunday. Sunday Shine reminded me of moonshine. Do you ever watch the show about the moonshiners? Holy heck those people are crazy.

Okay. That's it. Enjoy the rest of this day and may good weather come soon!

• Truck?  well Jmebear was considering, and still is...  a '58 Chevy.  No she hasn't gotten it yet.  As to myself, I got a truck some months back, a '66 chevy.  Which likely makes me guilty of  inspiring Jmebear of getting the '58.
    Mine:

the one Jmebear wants to get looks something like this (only in blue):

• @ Hunter,   yea I watched it ,   but quit because it seemed like  someone wrote a script for them to follow.

There is/was  an OSHA office in  St.Clairsville, Oh.  

@ Stud  yea it was a 1 ton.,  I though you were the one looking at it.   You will not find a new  truck that would last 60 yrs.

i would buy it.  LOL.      

• Great DRY weekend, though no horse time. Spent Saturday day in Charlotte helping wife's sister and husband with final cleanup/move from their house in Charlotte. They are now in SC a little closer to us. Sunday put a sun shade on the deck, prepped the garden (tilled and limed) and then let the horses out and snoozed at the barn.

VA kids coming this weekend for a secret visit. They are planning move back to the area and are spending Saturday checking out Chapin, SC. We will take the kids to the Zoo, Riverbanks, which has always been ranked as one of the best in the country, #5 last year.

Visit is secret as when they come lots of family demand time with them. They always stay with us and others are jealous because of that. Besides, Kinsley horse Fancy lives with us, so she has to stay with us!  :-)