Quick Post

Friday fun

Friday fun
  • I took it slowly and got the house fairly straight as the realtor came by to check out the house. He was so impressed with all we've done and concurs about what's left. Jeff's getting motivated about it, too, so that's great.

I also worked on my OSHA course that I'm about half finished. I'm going to apply for the Safety position where I am now. And that's about all. Oh I did some laundry. :)

Can anyone beat that for fun?
  • I spent the last week fussin" about square bales.

Well there was no action on Pilot's part so he got to move a round bale in the mud.

I am not ever going to "ASK" again. I can move my own hay.

Yes, I fuss when I see my friends in trouble.

Sorry but thats the way I is made.

I spent the rest of the day cooking.

Cowies volunteer party tomorrow evening.

Did cookies and scones for company next week.

And I did some laundry.

Have a great weekend!

• Fun Hunter?  How about cleaning stalls?  I took everyone next door and let the little girls out to play.  Cleaned the boy's stalls and then Breezy's.  Still have nine to go....

Scones remind me of my Aunt Martha.  She used to make them quite often.  Problem is, she rarely seemed to serve the fresh ones.  Her old scones would make excellent door stops.  Pity of it was that on the rare occasion we got fresh ones from her, they were pretty good.  That made the old dried-out ones even worse the next time.

Weather says possible snow on Monday.  We had snow on Wednesday.  Didn't stick though because it was around forty.  Someone do go out and shoot Punxsutawney Phil for me, will ya?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!