Quick Post

Freeing Friday

Freeing Friday
  • So this should be the last Cowie work day for us.
    The counter tops were put in some time last week.
    There is a ducting fix on the fireplace for Pilot to do.

I'll help him or do something else. Shirlene has a list of last odd jobs supposedly.
    They like to have me put things together.
    I hope I am not helping rock the fireplace.
    Friend Fran is coming to finish painting touchups and bringing casserole for lunch.

Yes psycho I am for sure. It is physical therapy for chronic pain. Hoping I am done.
    Need to clear my schedule for taking care of the ranches.

Yes all horses were moved here in November. Chica is away at college for another month or 2?
    Yes bad Tex! It s a huge complication not to turn all out together.
    I may have to move Tex and Jet to Ever After.

This has been a crazy week and only about half over for me.
    I hope a happy Friday for everyone else!

• New blacksmith due in the morning.  My regular was a no show last time and did not call.  He is once again becoming undependable and I need someone I count on.  This one a friend has used for 30 years.  If he isn't what I want, I have another in the area that is highly recommended. I finally got in touch with a dentist.  I know he is good and used to work with a vet.  The same friend suggested him and gave me his number.  Said to use her name.  I did.  He will call and set a time, he said.  He just had surgery on his eye.  Will not do it when it is as cold as it has been, and I can understand that.

I opened the barn this morning and let Whisper out of her stall.  She was happy until I left the barn.  I managed to duck around the corner of the barn and was on the other end of the barn by the time she found me.  I was pretty sure she would look.  She did her best to keep me from leaving the barnyard but I don't bluff that easily.  Went back with my "new to me" camera and took some stills and a video of her.  She really needed to get her legs stretched.  Attaching a picture from after she rolled.