Quick Post

Thursday already

Thursday already
  • Wow, this month is almost half over. The year is flying by. But the older you get the faster time speeds by.

DH be careful working off scaffolds. I never did like working on them when hanging duct work.

Hunter, LOL glad you specified which finger. LOL. NOAA sounds like a good job. I will keep my fingers crossed for you if you apply.

Hope Whisper is doing good and the swelling has gone down. Of the horses I have owned, Arabians were my favorite. Never had a bad day with them.
    unlike other breeds I took care of at the stable.

High to everyone else here.
  • Today I put a 24 hour poultice on Whisper.  Left it uncovered since that is what the lady in the tack shop said...the shop is next to a horse track and she sounds like she has spent a lot of time with leg work.  Anyhow, I swear (wishful thinking) the swelling in the forearm was smaller at feed time than when I put it on in the morning.  Will hose it off in the morning and re-apply.  I am so very thankful she is easy to work on .  I really like this mare.    Thanks for the good wishes for her.

• Interview went pretty well. It sounds like a cool facility. I know I'd love to work there. It's in Oxford, MD.

Going to the rescue tomorrow!! YAY! Got the Australian saddle back. I might use it there but I know I'm going to donate it eventually. It's just too big and heavy.

I found one (Australian) that I really want. It's beautiful. I'd have to baby it for sure and it's sort of expensive but it's like new and about half price. I may be in love. This could be my forever saddle. I'm going to see it next weekend, after my next payday.

Better get rolling. I did laundry - drying it now. Get ready to get on the road in the morning.