Quick Post

Saturday evening and all is well

Saturday evening and all is well
  • I went to the Stb rescue in NJ. Had a great time. Was able to help show a couple to some adopters. Rode some, lunged some, walked some, loved on LOTS of them.

2ndChance home made noodles sound divine!! I love the types of meals that people can serve themselves like a potato bar. Actually, I heard about a mashed potato bar served in plastic wine goblets.

Gotta go.
  • My vet is back.  She has a lot of catch up clients at the track so I went up and got antibiotics for Whisper.  The vet will be here Sunday after Church.  She is  worried about infection/fever causing coffin bone rotation.  Couldn't find what she told me to use so used an old horseman's way.  Hope all works.  She ate her antibiotics mixed with feed and a little blackberry  jello powder and water.

Sunday morning...she is happy to have her breakfast and wandered around the barn.  Still a little stiffish  in that leg but at least not lame like she was yesterday.

Gotta get myself ready for church.  Will post an update after the vet is here...sure hoping for good news.

• Sorry. :(
  • Got it!