Quick Post

Is it Friday Yet?

Is it Friday Yet?
  • How about we change Friday and have 2 Wednesdays and Thursdays before we get to Friday? LOL.
    That way people could get more work done in the week.

Yesterday a couple of other cousins meet for our monthly lunch date. We kind of went through the places that serve lunch buffets and have been going to each others home and bringing a covered dish. I took homemade egg noodles which I made myself. even boiled chicken breasts to make the stock to cook the noodles in. My other cousins said they were like the noodles they remember their mothers made. I didn't have any left to bring back for myself. So I am taking that to mean they were good. LOL. We had rolls, egg noodles, scalloped potato, green beans with bacon, ham loaf, fried chicken and diet pop and coffee.

when deciding where to go next month, I said you all can come to my house if you don't mind coming to a bachelors pad. LOL will have to enlist a daughter or two to clean up the house before the 17th. And of course I will pay them something. I am thinking free advice. LOL.......I pretty much keep everything straightened up and dishes done. I really only use 3 rooms so shouldn't take much time.

Hope all members and critters are doing good and injuries are healing.
  • Love the payment 2nd.

Went over just now and did morning chores.  Whisper has gone from sore to lame.  I hope that is a good sign?  Put a poultice on her heel/coronet area yesterday since she had a little blood/pus thing going on there on Thursday.  Used black salve Thursday, got the poultice Friday.  My vet is supposed to be back today after a week off.  Sure hope I can get her to come out and look at the girl.  At least she has good spirits and is eating and drinking well.  

Things come in threes?  Eros, Whisper and Dana's Spirit.  Hope we are done with horse hurts for a long time.

Have a good weekend.