Quick Post

Saturday shipping out

Saturday shipping out
  • to Nuclear Submarine school.
    We are attending a going away party for a friend's daughter.

Should be fun but mostly relaxing.
    We are always wiped out on Saturday.
    Of course if someone said "ride" I would get on a horse but otherwise after volunteer Thursday and Cowie Friday I am done in.

I did spaghetti sauce with tortellini for lunch at Cowie's yesterday.
    One of the volunteers said he always tries to come on Fridays because lunch is so good.

After Richard's fall last Friday finally Monday rehab refused to work with him until he got checked out.
    He spent nine hours in ER and they said mild concussion. Richard said he thought for sure he had cracked his skull. But he wouldn't go ALL last weekend to get checked.
    He was worried the blood stained the concrete. I said he didn't crack his skull because he probably cracked the slab!

We worked on putting plastic up on the interior of the exterior walls. We didn't finish them all but a good start.
    The outdoor area slabs got poured so real progress. The other guys continued work on the arched ceiling. It is coming along but an incredible time sink.
    Stude I wish we had you working on the Cowie Team.

Still no drywall person hired. Can't even get anyone to come bid the job. I think they are all at the coast making easy money?

Today is Shirlene's birthday.
    Richard had asked me to take care of getting her gift for him.
    He wanted a nice thick fluffy robe. Heavy robes aren't out in stores yet around here.
    Sis and I chose a nice fluffy soft black and white buffalo plaid one.
    Shirlene's dog Blue is black and white so the dog hair won't show. (named Blue because she has one blue eye)

We need rain here. It is getting brown again. Expecting some mid week.
    I need to get rolling the party starts at 12:30

Every have a great weekend!

• Is the daughter coming to Groton? Big sub school here.