Quick Post

Thursday 21st last day of summer

Thursday 21st last day of summer
  • Hi All.
    Ran across this this morning in the news.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/21/venomous-snake-found-in-australian-couples-bed.html

• As to the Rattlesnake BBQ I'll quote the immortal Forest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

Don't quite know what I'm going to do Connie.  No an Airstream door won't work on a Spartanette.  Completely different configuration.  Still trying to figure this one out.

Ran into a snag with the floor.  I ran out of nails.  
    So I decided to work on the Laundry-room door.  My drill motor battery died after the third screw.  
    So... I went out and stripped some linoleum in the Spartan.  Found out the floor is laid lengthwise not widthwise.  Good news that!  It will make replacing the damaged section (at the main door) a lot easier!  
    Went by the ranch to pick up around the site where the Spartan rested for thirty years.  Found out the family is starting to fight about the estate.  I need to get this trailer registered ASAP.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

• Yes, hoping for a good Friday here. Good seeing everyone! SecondChance how's the Texas gal doing with the flooding? Did she have much damage? I know you must still keep in touch. Super nice, both of you.

I heard a couple talking about the time a scorpion fell off the ceiling fan over their bed...while they were in bed. Crazy critters.

Stude, bump up the post that shows the door. I'm very curios about the configuration there. We may chime in on ideas.

Waiting to see if I get shipped out to FL, TX, PR? 45 days (or less) will be a nice break and it would be good to be able to help hurricane victims.

It's off to work I go!! Watch them snakes!!

• I will have to go out and take a few shots of the missing doorway (shows framing) and the back door (shows proper door and doorway).  Sounds like a good idea for the Spartan page too, thanks for that.  I think you might like the workmanship on that back door Hunter.  They did a really nice job on them.

Quiet Friday here.  Dealing with a bit of a nagging back.  Not too bad, just annoying.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Hunter,  Sorry to say I don't keep in touch with Texasgal  like I should anymore...  I do know that after Harvey hit I asked her how things were and she said they should be  not to bad off.  There house they built is on short stilts.  I  know she lives north of Houston but I don't know how far.   I sent an email earlier this week but haven't heard anything back.