Quick Post

Sunday - Fair season

Sunday - Fair season
  • Went to a little fair. It was fun-ish. The guy isn't feeling great and the day revolved around that. Can't blame him for not feeling well. Boy was going to go but backed out. That's why the guy decided to go. mm.. (nothing) So yeah. And I wanted to go see the USS Cole but that didn't seem to be on the agenda for him. It's parked here for an event. Anywho...

I was just getting into a nap and, as usual, no. Because....it's not about me. Totally impossible for me to take naps these days. Very VERY rare.

I hope the weekend was good for all. Looking forward to work tomorrow.

• Bought another trailer last week.  It's a '51 Spartanette 30' Tandem.  Needs a lot of work because it has been left to rot on the side of a barn.  Seems to be in amazingly good shape though, considering.  Here's a few pics of it:

It's missing the tongue jack, axles, and springs.  However, I have all three in Fawn Lodge, so  that isn't much of a problem for me.  All I have to do is install them and bring it home.  I have another trailer that can act as a donor for a proper RV-type door.  The interior is pretty rough, however quite salvageable.

This is the bedroom in the back:

Windows don't appear to have leaked much, if at all.  The ceiling looks good in here.

The kitchen and Lounge are another story altogether.

Nice old Kenmore stove though.

We will see if anything can be made of this diamond in the rough.

The rain Fawn Lodge (and Trinity County in general) had on Tuesday and Wednesday helped to stomp out the Helena fire... Finally.  Hope that moved east to Montana.  Speaking of fires, Jmebear's insurance paid for new fencing.  So we will be re-fencing the back acres.  Hopefully we will be able to do some cross-fencing as well.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

• You certainly seem to like projects, Stude.  You will have it good as new before long...probably better than new.

• Gotta love aluminum!!! It's a beauty. You don't have it home yet, do you? Tandem wheels? Thirty feet? wow. A beast! :)